(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you enter into with us as a supplier (Mahlwerck Concepts GmbH & Co. KG) via the website www.mahlwerck.de conclude. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own terms and conditions, if applicable, is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in their independent professional or commercial activity.
(3) Insofar as these terms and conditions contain provisions for an entrepreneur, these provisions do not apply to a consumer.
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as the respective product is posted on our website, we are submitting a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are stored in the selected number of items by pressing the "Add to shopping cart" button. The shopping cart will be displayed to you. You can call it up at any time using the "shopping cart" button in the navigation and make changes there.
By clicking the “Continue to checkout” button, you will be taken to the checkout page, where you can enter your personal data or, if you already have a customer account, log in. When you click the “Next” button, you will come to the next page, where you can choose the method of payment and shipping. When you click on the “Order with obligation to pay” button, you will receive a summary of the order as well as a written confirmation by email.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Klarna) as a payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If the forwarding to the respective instant payment system takes place, make the appropriate selection or input of your data there. Finally, you will be directed back to our online shop on the order overview page.
Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to review all information here again, to change (also via the function "back" of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order using the "Order with obligation to pay" button, you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your inquiries to prepare an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by email), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following also applies:
a) We reserve title to the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Pledging or security transfer is not permitted prior to the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods.
b) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that you accrue from the resale, we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. However, if you fail to properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) In the case of combination and mixing of the reserved goods, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in proportion of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request insofar as the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is incumbent on us.
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon delivery and to notify us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies in deviation from the above warranty regulations:
a) Only our own information and the manufacturer's product description are deemed to be agreed as the quality of the item, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we guarantee, at our option, repair or subsequent delivery. If the elimination of the defect fails, you can either request a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract. The rectification of defects is deemed to have failed after an unsuccessful second attempt, unless something else results in particular from the nature of the item or the defect or other circumstances. In the case of repairs, we do not have to bear the increased costs that arise from the shipment of the goods to a location other than the place of performance, provided that the shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods. The shortening of the deadline does not apply:
- culpably caused damage attributable to us from injury to life, body or health and other damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence;
- as far as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have given a guarantee for the quality of the item;
- for items that have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and have caused its defectiveness; - in the case of legal recourse claims that you have against us in connection with warranty rights.
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as this does not remove the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident (favourability principle).
(2) The place of performance for all services from the business relationships with us and the place of jurisdiction is our registered office, provided you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual residence is not known at the time the action is brought. The authority to appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
Mahlwerck Concepts GmbH & Co. KG
An der Alten Spinnerei 1
Tel + 49 80 31 27 47 0
Fax + 49 80 31 735 14
ISDN + 49 80 31 27 47 16
Managing director: Bernd Lietke
Commercial register: HRA 13640 Traunstein Local Court
Tax ID number: DE340 311 555
Responsible for content according to §10 paragraph 3 MDStV: Bernd Lietke
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
We are not prepared to take part in dispute settlement proceedings before consumer arbitration boards.
The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are made in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3.1. The contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance selling contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
3.3. In the case of requests for offers outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by email, which you can print out or save electronically.
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the respective offer.
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. You are about the button "Shipping & Delivery"Can be called up on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3. If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, we may incur additional costs for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which are to be borne by you.
5.4. Any costs incurred for the transfer of money (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) are to be borne by you in cases in which the delivery is made to an EU member state, but the payment has been initiated outside the European Union.
5.5. The you available payment methods are shown under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6.1. the Delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. As far as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during shipment is only transferred to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or another person appointed to carry out the shipment.
Are you an entrepreneur, supply and shipment is at your risk.
The liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" regulation in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).