Ceramic glaze with print
Ceramic glaze is used on porcelain to make colored mugs and cups. The resistant and scratch-resistant ceramic surface, fired at at least 820 °, can then be printed with excellent opaque colors. This print is also scratch-resistant and dishwasher-safe. Fine grid motifs are unsuitable for this, however. There are many, but not all Pantone® colors available due to the high firing temperature.
- All surfaces of a cup are printable
- dishwasher safe
- free of pollutants (test certificates from hansecontrol available on request for a charge)
- well suited for solid color line art
- not all HKS or Pantone colors are possible to use
- certain colors contain precious metals, eg. B. many pink and magenta-like colors and therefore cause a considerable extra charge
- optimal color conversion is not perfectly possible on a colored background (color coverage!)
- Finely screened motifs or representations with color gradients are unsuitable
- from 250 piece
- Full-surface decors or only partial decors in logo size
- Pressure also in and on the handle or on the floor outside
- The price is calculated according to the number of printing inks and the decor size
Ceramic glaze takes place outside and the inside with cups and cups application and works fine print with opaque colors, For example, promotional cups with a ceramic surface can be printed in many ways.